I agree on all points — surprisingly robust for bi-directional syncing workfiles on office RAID with multiple external drives for remote work. Offers a lot of granular control. Highly recommended....Now that the Mac is working well, I am using GoodSync to synchronize some essential folders on two mid-2012 MacBook Pros via a Thunderbolt 2 cable.
- It is quite easy to set up sync sets (for backup or sync),
- GoodSync can show and access invisible folders (in case you want to sync folders in your user library),
- GoodSync is wonderfully transparent in analyzing the data sets and synchronizing them,
- In case of sync conflicts, you can decide how to solve the conflict e.g. by changing the sync direction,
- and last, but not least: GoodSync is blazingly fast.