I got the same notice and followed up for a report on 27 compromised email addresses in my domain. Some observations:Just got the following notice from ‘Have I Been Pwned’...
- The most concerning one is a personal address never used for anything but correspondence with friends and family and for one or two financial/medical institutions. This is reported as compromised in the "Apollo" breach. I wonder where/how it got harvested.
- A spam-trap address is reported harvested by "Onliner Spambot" from my website, along with legitimate addresses also posted on the website.
- Old, obsolete addresses were compromised by Verifications.io and B2B USA Businesses.
- My decades-old original email address is compromised by Apollo, Exactis, Onliner Spambot, River City Media Spam List, and Verifications.io.
- Postmaster is compromised by Apollo, B2B USA Businesses, Exactis, Onliner Spambot, and Verifications.io.
- Several invalid addresses were listed under Apollo, Exactis, Verifications.io, and B2B USA Businesses.