Adobe issued its latest batch of patches for critical security flaws across its product portfolio:
- APSB20-05: Adobe Acrobat and Reader (many vulnerabilities / CVEs, critical)
- APSB20-04: Adobe Framemaker (many critical vulnerabilities / CVEs)
- APSB20-06: Adobe Flash Player (critical CVE-2020-3757)
- APSB20-07: Adobe Digital Editions (critical CVE-2020-3760, CVE-2020-3759)
- APSB20-08: Adobe Experience Manager (important CVE-2020-3741)
We strongly recommend removing Adobe Flash from your systems because of its security flaws and exploitation, and Adobe has announced its termination.